Airship dragoon


Airship dragoon 

Got some free time over the weekend? Maybe you'll like to try this. Not the final version of the demo, just the beta.

 The demo comprises of one single battle level - you have to play the redcoats, in a temperate environment, with clear weather, on a Clear Area mission. All settings are medium. That doesn't mean the Ai will always pick the same team or tactics, and deployment zones are randomized (there's 4 each level).

Airship dragoon 

Known issues: The GUIs are laggy, it takes a full second for the canvas to push a dialog. That's about it, just a few little tweaks I'd like to make. I had used the Torque3D 3.0 MIT zip system, and I'm quite certain that has caused the laggyness.

Also files really do not like to be zipped and can cause the application to hang. Zips also really don't like recast navMehses. Good news on the zip front is that password protection works fine. It's been about 3 years since I last had to package a demo so my mind is pretty blank on how I did it last time.

It's distributed in the free version of the clickteam installer - I think I used Inno last time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © New Games Releases